Who we are
What information we collect and how
The information we collect via this website may include:
1. Any personal details you type in and submit, such as name, address, email address, etc.
2. Data which allows us to recognise how you use this website. We can enhance the service if we learn about what you like and don't like. Overall, aggregated usage information from all our members helps us improve our service by showing us how different areas of the site are being used. We also collect certain information you enter for the purpose of creating statistics. We will not link your name or address with the data we collect for statistical purposes.
3. Your IP address (this is your computer's individual identification number) which is automatically logged by our web server. This is used to note your interest in our site.
4. E-mail addresses are required in order to register with the Child Carer' Toy Store website.
5. Any personal information we collect from you will be used in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and other applicable laws. The details we collect will be used to process your loan request and to process any application for membership.
6. You can ask us to update your personal information by emailing precise details of your request to .
7. You also have the right to request a copy of any personal information we hold about you. Email your request to . There will be a charge of �10 for this service.